Generally admissions are done from April to May every year. Admission to all classes is strictly done as per CBSE guidelines in terms of age and other criterion. It is done on merit basis and subject to availability of seats only. No Entrance Test is conducted.
Following documents are collected at the time of admission along with Admission Form, which is available in the Prospectus:
- Report card/ Grade card of the previous year.
- Transfer certificate/ school leaving certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Date of Birth Certificate in original from LKG/UKG students.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Achievement Certificates also.
All the new students to school are required to pay full Admission fees as fixed by the Management. Already registered students are required to pay only Annual Charges. However, students coming from other schools are treated as New Entrants. Students joining in the mid of the session due to the transfer of Parents are also treated as new students but monthly fees is charged from that month only in which they join the school provided the dues of the previous school are fully and finally paid.
Rule Regarding Payments Of Fees
- The fees are payable upto 10th of the calendar month. Late fees of Rs.10/-upto 20th of the month and Rs. 50/- upto the end of the month.
- Fees are payable from 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM in Winter and 8.30AM to 12.30PM in summer during all working days except on Saturday when the fees will be accepted between 9.00AM to 11.30AM.
- Fees once paid will neither be refunded not adjusted.
- Parents and guardian are requested to preserve the receipts issued to them and produce them as proof of payment of fees, if needed.
No leave will be granted except in case of illness or for pressing and valid reasons. All applications for leave must be signed supported by the parents/ guardian who is registered with the school. Absentees without application have to pay a fine of 50 paise per day. Student absents himself / herself for more than 10 days without having the leave sanctioned, his/her name is liable to be struck off the rolls.
Re-admission in such cases, will be entirely at the discretion of the Principal and subject to the payment of fresh admission fees.